1, Fees include: All program materials, refreshments, service charges, and any applicable taxes
2. Payment Terms: Due to limited space, we recommend early registration. Full payment is due to TT Group Worldwide Limited (hereinafter “TT”) within 5 business days of TT’s receipt of this completed registration form, or if such receipt is less than 5 business days prior to the scheduled event, then full payment must accompany receipt of this Agreement. TT reserves the right to refuse admission if payment is not received prior to the date of the scheduled event.
3. Delegate Substitution: Substitutions must be in writing via mail, facsimile or e-mail before the date of the scheduled event. Substitutions are granted at no extra cost, provided the full fee has been paid prior to or as of the date of the requested substitution. Substitutions should be sent to: TT Group Worldwide Limited, The Artium , Fifth floor ,1 Harefield Road, Uxbridge UB8 1EX or e-mail to email@example.com
4. Delegate Cancellation: Cancellations must be in writing. Any cancellations received up to four (4) weeks prior to the date of the scheduled event will receive a full credit note, less service charges, to any future TT event, provided the full fee has been paid prior to or as of the date of the requested cancellation. Any written cancellations received within four (4) weeks of the date of the scheduled event will receive a 50% credit note, less service charges, to any future TT event, provided the full fee has been paid prior to or as of the date of the requested cancellation. Such credit note shall be valid for eighteen (18) months from the date of the delegate’s cancellation and it can be applied towards the cost of another TT event. Failure to use the credit note as stated herein will forfeit the value of the credit note, and will not result in a partial or full refund, and no alternative offers shall be made. Delegate understands and agrees that if Delegate is unable to attend the event for any reason, there are no refunds. Cancellations should be sent to: TT Group Worldwide Limited, The Artium , Fifth floor ,1 Harefield Road, Uxbridge UB8 1EX or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Intellectual Property Rights: Video or audio recording of the scheduled event is strictly prohibited. All intellectual property rights in all materials produced or distributed by TT in connection with the event are expressly reserved, and any unauthorized duplication, publication, or distribution of any such recordings is strictly prohibited. TT reserves the right, without penalty, to confiscate any recording device used in violation of this Agreement, and any improperly recorded or copied intellectual property.
6. Data Protection: Delegate understands, agrees, and confirms that he/she has requested and consented to TT retaining its information on TT group worldwide companies databases to be used by TT group companies, and distributed to selected third parties, to assist in communicating products and services to Delegate which may be of interest to Delegate. If Delegate does not wish to receive such information, Delegate must inform TT by providing Delegate’s name, address, and affiliation via e-mail to: email@example.com with the subject REMOVE, by U.K. mail as provided above. Upon receipt of Delegate’s request by TT, ten (10) business days for processing shall be allowed. For training and security purposes telephone calls may be recorded.
7. Modifications and Event Cancellation: While every reasonable effort will be made to adhere to the advertised package, event program content is subject to change without notice. TT reserves the right to change event dates, sites or locations, omit event content or features, or merge the scheduled event with another event, as it deems necessary, without penalty. In such situations no partial or full refunds, or alternative offers, shall be made. In the event that TT permanently cancels the event for reasons outside of its control, the Delegate shall receive a credit note for the full amount paid as of the cancellation date to such permanently cancelled event. Such credit note shall be valid for eighteen (18) months from the date of the cancellation of the scheduled event, to be applied towards the cost of another TT event. Failure to use the credit note as stated herein will forfeit the value of the credit note, and will not result in a partial or full refund, and no alternative offers shall be made. Delegate further understands and agrees that in the event TT should cancel or postpone the scheduled event, TT is not responsible for any expenses that the Delegate might have incurred, including but not limited to, airfare, hotel, food, or other miscellaneous travel costs.
8. Governing Law: In the event of any litigation arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, including, but not limited to, its enforcement, validity, interpretation, performance, termination, or breach thereof, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover against the other party, in addition to any available remedies at law or in equity, all costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, and collection costs incurred thereby. If any term, condition or provision of this Agreement shall be declared invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement, other than such term, condition or provision, shall not be affected thereby and shall remain in full force and effect and shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Delegate understands and agrees that without the express written consent of TT, she/he shall not represent, endorse, sponsor, share or give exhibit space to any additional affiliate or company, other than the company state herein.
10. Each Delegate(s) acknowledges that she/he has read and understands all terms of this Agreement, including, without limitation, the cancellation and substitution provision
This Agreement supersedes all prior agreements and understandings between the parties and represents the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. TT Group Worldwide Limited, The Artium , Fifth floor ,1 Harefield Road, Uxbridge UB8 1EX or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org